The Silver Linings Group is a small, close-knit team that is hugely dedicated to making a difference for your brand. With a focus on Mindful Marketing - we help our clients reach potential customers through relationship building, providing value, and being authentic to who they are.
Creating social media content is a full-time job! Whether you’re a social media manager who curates content for a client, or an entrepreneur running your own social media pages, we all run out of ideas sometimes. This list of 30 Instagram content ideas is a simple and easy way to help you spark some creative juices!
Instagram Reels is an essential part of a strong Instagram strategy. As of 2022, it is the fastest way to gain more exposure and engagement. Leverage this by creating short-form videos that are aesthetic, engaging, and valuable. Here are 10 content ideas that you can make as Instagram Reels.
2. BTS (behind the scenes recaps)
3. Exciting company news
4. New blog posts and articles
5. Inside jokes about your industry
6. Create a series
7. Weekly round-up
8. Go-to tips or hacks (that lead to your business)
9. Local collaborations
10. Show the process of working with you
Feed content is the bread and butter of social media content. Although Instagram Reels is now the golden child, feed posts are still a great way to engage your existing audience and maintain a strong brand presence. Here are 10 Instagram feed-based content ideas for you to try out today!
13. Visual quotes/**controversial** statements
15. Amplify relevant resources
16. Host a giveaway or challenge
17. Exclusive discounts or special offers
18. Fill-in-the-blank posts
19. Shoutout your clients
20. Ask for recommendations (related to your business)
Instagram Stories offers the most insightful and personal posts. This function of Instagram allows your audience to connect with you more intimately and is one of the best ways to build rapport and engagement. Here are 10 content ideas to keep things interesting on Instagram Stories.
22. Uncommon ways to use your product/service
23. Polls/recommendations/ask your customers for feedback
25. Share a meme or entertaining content that is relevant to your business
26. Trivia games that add value and are related to your business
27. Day in the life
28. Repost tags/content from your clients
29. Link to articles and offers
There you have it–30 social media content ideas to help you get inspired again! Friendly reminder that you can always repeat these content buckets with new themes and topics. Which of these content ideas are you most excited to use?