If none of the available positions fit your skills, send us a note! The Silver Linings Group is always looking for creative individuals to join our team.
The Silver Linings Group is seeking a part time social media and marketing intern!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit, creative company with a focus on consumer facing accounts in the lifestyle, wellness and retail industries.
- Passion for all things wellness and social media
- Candidate is up to date on new developments in the social media space, what’s trending and of course has experience using all social platforms
- Ability to work minimum 8-10 hours per week
- Role can be remote but accessibility to NYC is preferred
- Must be in college or have graduated with communications, marketing, advertising or other applicable degree
- Assisting with content curation for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram (video and photo editing experience preferred)
- Day to day social channel management including posting, engaging and relationship building
- Assisting with website design (Squarespace experience preferred or desire to learn the platform)
- Creating editorial calendars for various wellness and lifestyle brands
- Learn/gain experience with email marketing - creating newsletters using MailChimp
- Marketing industry research - reporting on trends and developments in the space
- Placing and optimizing social media ads
- Learning and implementing SEO and lead generation strategies
- Event planning - yoga retreats, workshops and more
*This role has the potential to turn into a PAID part time remote role within 6-12 months*
This is an exciting role with a company that is growing and provides the right candidate the opportunity to see something grow from the ground up. Highly valued is someone who has the ability to wear many hats, a strong desire to learn and a passion for social media (and puppies!)
Please submit your resume and cover letter along with any samples of marketing or social media you’ve worked on before.